The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from Sep 26th, 2023 23:00 (UTC) to Sep 27th, 2023 03:00 (UTC). We suggest you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Brand New Content
I. Limited-time Event: Mythic Scrolls
The scroll paintings stand majestic, each depicting a scene of natural beauty.
1. Event Time: From Sep 27, 2023 Update to Oct 18, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC)
2. Event Rules:
There are 8 Scrolls which will open as time progresses. Once open, players can complete the Scroll Quests to get Lunar Essence and other rewards. During the event, all quests are permanently valid and will not reset.
1. Adjustments made to the Ultimate [Chain Scythe: Suppress] with the move [Chain Link: Suppress] are as follows:
(1) Optimized enemy reactions when hit by the move.
(2) Slightly reduced the interval between strikes.
(3) Reduced the stagger time after the last strike hits.
1. New Mechanism: Congeneric Skill of Spear and Staff is now available.
1. Reduced damage multiplier of Staff's Counterstrike Combo from 3.22 * 2 to 1.30 + 5.14.
(Showdown mode excluded)
I. Moderately reduced the Disengage points granted by hits from Grappling Hook and Scale Rush.
I. Feature Optimizations
1. Adjusted the interaction priority of mechanisms and interactive objects to avoid conflicts with dropped items.
II. Capture the Spirit Well
1. Added a mini map warning before the Flag respawns in Capture the Flag Challenge, and the Flag will respawn in random locations.
I. Ref Spectate Optimizations
1. Expanded the original options in Settings - Game - Ref Spectate - See-through of Free Roam to include Free Roam/Camera Follow See-through.
II. Custom Match Adjustments
1. The Omni's Nightmare mode will be temporarily removed from the Custom Room.
III. Fairyland Penglai Optimizations
1. Added a quick interaction feature to view target player info with one tap.
IV. The Hero Returns Event is Now Permanent
1. If a player has been offline for over 14 days, The Hero Returns event will be initiated upon login.
2. Obtain Rebirth Seals by being online for a certain duration or completing given event quests, which can be exchanged for various rare Collections.
3. During the event, players can view changes made to each Hero during their absence in the Hero interface to have a quicker grasp of the adjustments.
V. Free Training Adjustments
1. The style of the Free Training menu has been changed.
2. Ally Bots are now listed as an independent option.
VI. Rotating Mode
1. Rotating mode is available again! The modes ready to be rotated are Shadow Surge (Morus Isle) and Capture the Spirit Well.
VII. Hero Stats
1. Added Quick Match Stats to Hero Stats
1. Tessa exclusive Star-Collection [Star - Nine Tailed Destiny] will be available for trade from Oct 1st, 2023 at 02:00 (UTC). Players can then trade this outfit in Steam Market.
IX. Daily Quests
1. The following Daily Quests can currently be completed in the Showdown mode:
1) Travel 500m using the Grappling Hook.
2) Hit 8 enemies with the Grappling Hook.
3) Travel 2,000m.
4) Deal 2,000 damage with melee weapons.
5) Deal 1,000 damage with ranged weapons.
2. Daily Quests will automatically refresh after the update.
X. Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Edition have been removed
1. From October 19, 2023, the Deluxe and Ultimate editions will be removed from in-game store. Rewards that come with the Deluxe and Ultimate editions (such as Spear Legendary Skin [White Viper], Legendary Accessory [Aroma] and the Matari's Extreme Outfit [Flawless Elegance) will also be temporarily unavailable.
We will strive to bring more season packs in the future which will not only upgrade the game edition but also grant players with more Gold, Treasure, exclusive outfits and items as rewards. Thank you for your understanding and support as always.
I. Combat Adjustments
1. Reduced the Attack of bosses in Solo Showdown stages.
II. Out-game Adjustments
1. Modified the recommended Sense level and gameplay description for Enigma Domain. Players who meet the recommended level are encouraged to try Enigma Domain more often, without clearing all waves as a requirement.
I. New Packs
1. Newly added Ziping Yin exclusive Pack [Deity of Spring], including Legendary Outfit [Creatures Myth·Deity of Spring], Legendary Accessory [Creatures Myth·Springtime Saplings] and Legendary Hairstyle [Creatures Myth·Spring Sunlight]. Standard price: 4,600 Gold; Now: 3,000 Gold.
II. New Discounts
1. Newly added Legendary Gesture [Championship] for all Female Characters. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 450 Gold.
2. Newly added Legendary Gesture [Victory] for all Male Characters. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 450 Gold.
3. Newly added Ziping Yin Legendary Pose [Creatures Myth·Spring Vibe]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
4. Newly added Ziping Yin Legendary Outfit [Creatures Myth·Deity of Spring]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
5. Newly added Ziping Yin Legendary Accessory [Creatures Myth·Springtime Saplings], unlocking which can get a new appearance of the skill 'Nature's Touch'. Standard price: 2,000 Gold; Now: 1,600 Gold.
6. Newly added Ziping Yin Legendary Hairstyle [Creatures Myth·Spring Sunlight]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
III. Featured Items return for limited-time
1. Kurumi Legendary Outfit [Summer Party·School Maillot] Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
2. Tarka Ji Legendary Outfit [Summer Party·Twilight Sunshine]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
3. Staff Legendary Skin [Staff of Precepts]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
4. Greatsword Legendary Skin [Monarch's Roar]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
5. Yueshan Legendary Base [Flag Platform]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold.
6. Yueshan Legendary Background [Expedition]. Standard price: 600 Gold.
7. Legendary Bubble [Whatever] for all characters. Standard price: 600 Gold.
8. Tarka Ji Legendary Bubble [Tarka Ji·Burning Rage]. Standard price: 600 Gold.
9. Grappling Hook Legendary Skin [Glacial Chain]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold.
IV. Discounts End
1. Zai Legendary Outfit [Laudation·Chain Break] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
2. Zai Legendary Accessory [Laudation·Antenna] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
3. Zai Legendary Hairstyle [Laudation·Blade of Darkness] has returned to its standard price of 800 Gold.
4. Polesword Legendary Skin [Automata·Type-3 Lance] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
5. Viper Ning Legendary Pose [Sword at the Ready] has returned to its standard price of 900 Gold.
6. Tessa Legendary Pose [Swordplay] has returned to its standard price of 900 Gold.
I. Graphic Enhancement
1. Added FSR2 Graphic Enhancement Options
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2 is a cutting-edge temporal upscaling algorithm that produces high resolution frames from lower resolution inputs.
2. Settings Integration
DLSS, NIS and FSR2 are integrated under the Graphic Enhancement options. Players can select the best option to improve their frame rate and visual effect.
II. Optimization of Resource Structure
1. Optimized the structure of all weapons, mechanisms and other resources to improve resource loading and running efficiency.
2. Optimized the resource structure of all fashions and accessories to improve the performance when running.
3. Optimized the static resource structure of all scenarios to improve resource loading running efficiency.
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue in [Showdown] where Yueshan displayed Focus errors after activating the Ultimate.
2. Fixed an issue where Viper Ning's ultimate was interrupted by certain movements.
II. Weapon-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where stagger sometimes fails during the [Earthshaker] Souljade attack.
2. Fixed an issue where the Longsword's energy sometimes couldn't properly knock enemies airborne.
III. Showdown Bugs
1. Fixed an issue in Solo Showdown mode where the Witch Ghosts couldn't summon Miasma Ghosts.
IV. Other Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where all friend info occasionally disappears from the friends list.
2. Fixed the incorrect Collection Points of Zai's [Soul Carving], which should be 15.