The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from July 26th, 2023 at 23:00 (UTC) to July 27th, 2023 03:00 (UTC). We suggest you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Brand New Content
I. Limited-time Event: Dwelling in the Fuchun Mountains
Embrace the fusion of past and present as the landscapes come alive!
Embrace the fusion of past and present as the landscapes come alive! Brace yourself for [Dwelling in the Fuchun Mountains]—the latest project of Sunwing Relic, and an epic journey through the ink of ages! In the crossover event, we introduce Legendary Outfit [Fuchun Mountains·Hills Afar] for Justina Gu, Legendary Skin [Fuchun Mountains·Verdure] for Longsword, a thrilling combination exhibition of colossal artworks in Fairyland Penglai, and more! Dive into the limited-time mini-game [Wandering Through the Fuchun Mountains], introducing the captivating history of the painting and its artist, Huang Gongwang. Immerse yourself in the unique charm of China's national treasure!
1. Tap the button on the event page or scan the QR code to play
2. Play through the mini-game to unlock Justina Gu exclusive Epic Background [Fuchun Mountains·Wooden Hue] along with Score Keeper Cards and more rewards! By sharing the game page, you can claim extra Regular Treasure Choice Gifts!
II. Limited-time event: A Nine-Tailed Tale
Tessa's a cunning sort, her next move a mystery to all.
1. By completing Daily Quests, players can obtain Tessa's Token: Foxbloom and have additional chance to obtain one of the following rewards: Tae, Spectral Silk, Mythic Treasure, Regular Treasure Choice Gift, Hero Coin, Legendary Outfit Trial Card, Mythic Coin.
2. There are 4 Sections, which can be unlocked with the corresponding Foxbloom.
3. You can claim rewards by unlocking any of the four Sections. Some rewards will be available after the new version is released, so stay tuned.
4. Each day, you can help a player obtain a Foxbloom (by tapping the "Share Tessa Token" in the contact list, selecting a Foxbloom, and confirming to share it). You won't consume your Tokens by doing so. However, each player will be given just one Foxbloom per day.
5. After the event ends, you can still claim unlocked rewards on the event page within the remaining time to claim rewards. But you can no longer complete Quests or Share Tessa Tokens during that period. Once the Tokens expire, they can be disposed into 160 Tae each in the Inventory.
III. Fairyland Penglai
1. A new interactive feature is added – Giant Kitebird.
(1) In Fairyland Penglai, you can find Giant Kitebird docks at Wind's Abode. Wait at these docks for the Giant Kitebird to arrive, and it will fly along a fixed trajectory after docking for a certain period of time.
(2) Up to five players can ride the Giant Kitebird simultaneously, and you can exit the Kitebird by pressing Interactive button during the ride.
I. Dual Halberds
1. Optimized the camera effects for charged horizontal strikes.
2. Increased startup frames for charged horizontal strikes and delayed the timing at which the move can be canceled by a jump while airborne.
3. While airborne, charged horizontal strikes can no longer be canceled by grappling.
4. Prolonged startup frames for [Hooked Wings].
5. Narrowed the attack range of charged vertical strikes.
I. Dagger Souljade
1. The 1st-stage strike of [Dreadful Wail] remains Blue Focus, but the subsequent strikes have been modified to Golden Focus.
2. Improved the effect of [Dreadful Wail] by increasing its ability to adhere to targets upon attacking.
3. Shortened the start-up frame and increased the stagger time of the horizontal strike after leaping with [Dreadful Wail].
II. Dual Halberds Souljade
1. Prolonged startup frames for [Dragonlike Might] and reduced the hit range of the first stage of the attack.
I. Capture the Spirit Well Adjustments
1. Added the display of teammates' numbers on the mini-map for better communication within the faction.
2. The rewards for the 2nd and 3rd rounds of Morale-Boost Challenges are adjusted to Score +50.
3. Slightly slow the growth speed of winning points to allow the match of Capture the Spirit Well mode last longer.
4. Added in-match achievements in the Capture the Spirit Well mode.
II. Negative Gameplay Detection
1. Implemented in-game negative behavior detection and penalty system. When we detect potential negative behaviors from a player's character, we will issue a prompt. Repeated instances of negative behavior in a single game will result in the deduction of the Reputation Score as a penalty.
(Currently, the detection and penalty system are only active in Capture the Spirit Well mode.)
1. Newly added a special mark for the Valiant Challenger and the Bounty target when they enter the Realm of Yang.
I. Improvements on Fairyland Penglai:
1. You can now mute instrument performance sound and nearby voice chat via the Main Lobby screen.
2. HUD adjustments within Fairyland Penglai.
3. Removed Marks to player characters.
4. You can now better interact with weapons and water plants in Fairyland Penglai.
5. Adjusted the range of instrument performance sound heard by nearby players, highlighting the sound while lowering default background music.
6. Improved the performance and frame rate of Fairyland Penglai by streamlining the loading of environmental resources.
7. Temporarily disabled the collision interaction with [NARAKA Ball] on the Fairyland Penglai.
II. Free Training Mode Adjustments
1. The Rift Dealer in Free Training mode now offers recommendations for Souljades and weapons.
2. Revamped certain challenges in Specialized Practice to better suit the difficulty levels across sections.
3. Optimized some voiceovers in certain Specialized Practice sections.
III. Hero Badge
1. The [Speedrunner] Hero Badge now displays the current progress count directly on the badge.
I. Combat Adjustments
1. Reduced the cooldown time for interacting with the Enigmatic Rift in Showdown Mode.
2. Optimized the fog effect performance when players inflict the [Hydroflare] effect on giant monsters.
II. Enigma Domain
1. You will now receive visual cues if a boss monster is present on the other side of the Enigmatic Rift. The spawn speed of the Enigmatic Rift has been increased.
I. New Packs
1. Newly added Justina Gu exclusive Pack [Daybreak Cloud Pack], including Legendary outfit [Fuchun Mountains·Hills Afar], Legendary Hairstyle [Fuchun Mountains·Sunrise-lit]. Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,800 Gold.
2. Newly added Kurumi exclusive Pack [Unyielding Pink Pack], including Legendary Outfit [JTeam·Virtuous Empress] and Legendary Pose [JTeam·Curtsy]. Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,800 Gold.
3. Newly added Yueshan exclusive Pack [Storm Tamer Pack], including Legendary Outfit [JTeam·Demon's Nightmare] and Legendary Pose [JTeam·Blade's Edge]. Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,800 Gold.
4. Newly added Tianhai exclusive Pack [Secluded Soul Pack], including Legendary Outfit [JTeam·Feller of Dragons] and Legendary Pose [JTeam·Sharpened]. Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,800 Gold.
II. New Discounts
1. Newly added Katana Legendary Skin [The Breaker·Exorcist's Blade]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
2. Newly added Longsword Legendary Skin [Fuchun Mountains·Verdure]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
3. Newly added Justina Gu Legendary Gesture [Fuchun Mountains·Gleaming Peak]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
4. Newly added Kill Announcement [Journey of Blades·All-Seeing Eye]. Standard price: 300 Gold; Now: 200 Gold.
5. Newly added Kill Announcement [Journey of Blades·Flaming Depths]. Standard price: 300 Gold; Now: 200 Gold.
6. Newly added Justina Gu Legendary Outfit [Fuchun Mountains·Hills Afar]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
7. Newly added Justina Gu Legendary Hairstyle [Fuchun Mountains·Sunrise-lit]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
8. Newly added Kurumi Legendary Outfit [JTeam·Virtuous Empress]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
9. Newly added Kurumi Legendary Pose [JTeam·Curtsy]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
10. Newly added Yueshan Legendary Outfit [JTeam·Demon's Nightmare]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
11. Newly added Yueshan Legendary Pose [JTeam·Blade's Edge]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
12. Newly added Tianhai Legendary Outfit [JTeam·Feller of Dragons]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
13. Newly added Tianhai Legendary Pose [JTeam·Sharpened]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
III. Discounts End
1. Tarka Ji Legendary Outfit [Dragon's Bane] has returned to its standard price of 2,400 Gold.
2. Dual Halberds Legendary Skin [Never to Return] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
3. Epic Pose [Flutter·Left] for all heroes has returned to its standard price of 400 Gold.
4. Epic Pose [Flutter·Right] for all heroes has returned to its standard price of 400 Gold.
5. Kill Announcement [Benny High Five] has returned to its standard price of 300 Gold.
6. Takeda Nobutada Legendary Outfit [Fighting Spirit Max] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
7. Takeda Nobutada Legendary Hairstyle [Fighting Gold] has returned to its standard price of 800 Gold.
8. Takeda Nobutada Legendary Accessory [Max's Glasses] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
IV. Rotation Sale of Cosmetics
1. Sunwing Relics Rotation:
On July 27, we will have our first rotation with the release of "Dwelling in the Fuchun Mountains" themed collections! Cosmetics that will be removed include: [Huaxia Armors·Righteousness] and [Longmen·Stone Statue].
1. Optimized the UI to handle high-frequency updates during battles, which has significantly improved the frame rate when multiple characters appear on the screen simultaneously.
2. Optimized the game UI flickering that occurs under certain circumstances to provide a more seamless and stable gaming experience.
I. Other Bugs
1. Addressed an issue where game audio, including voice chats, could be heard during the opening video.
2. Fixed an issue in Capture the Spirit Well where players could occasionally respawn underground after Rebirth.
II. Console-related Bug Fixes
1. Fixed the issue where the Xbox and PlayStation South America node, as well as Oceania node, were not functioning properly.
2. Fixed the issue that the achievement "Sure Shot" could not be completed on the PlayStation platform.
3. Fixed the issue of abnormal smashed objects during the match on the PlayStation platform.