The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 04/26/2022 23:00 (UTC) to 04/27/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
New Showdown chapter
I. New Boss: Omnius·Aureate
Challenge the Aureate form of Omnius in the Celestra of the Morus Isle, there are new levels and new stories await!
More than 10 new "Thunder Omens" have been added in the Hard and Nightmare modes.
II. New Hero: Yueshan
Overcome challenges in Showdown as the almighty general, with new "Counter" skill. Counterstrike combo will be enhanced when equipping with exclusive Souljade.
III. New Feature: Souljade Recast
Epic and Legendary Showdown Souljades can be recast by consuming another Showdown Souljade of the same quality. After recasting, the attributes of the new Souljade will be randomly selected and combined from the consumed ones, and the values will be random (affected by the original attribute). After recasting, you can choose to keep the original attributes or accept the new ones generated by the recast.
If the number of attributes in the newly created Souljade is less than 4, there is a chance to get an extra attribute and possibly yield an additional powerful rare attribute. Please refer to Narakapedia - Showdown - Buffs - Rare Attribute for further details.
//Dev Note: The attributes of the Showdown Souljades are a crucial part of the development in the Showdown. However, obtaining the desired attributes (and ideal values) through specific combinations of Souljdes has been overly random and difficult. Therefore, we have introduced the recast system to help players develop attributes in a more purposeful and enjoyable way.
IV. Huge selection of new Showdown Souljades
The new version offers over 30 new Showdown Souljades to collect and enrich your game.
New elemental attribute [Thunder-wielding]: The Thunder strikes of Omens or monsters can accumulate a 'ThunderShock'. When it reaches its maximum, it will trigger a Divine Thunder that can cause electric shock and stagger effects.
When equipped with a Thunder-wielding Souljade, ThunderShock accumulates at a slower rate and can trigger Divine Strikes to attack monsters.
V. Opening Hours
After this update, the Showdown will be open continuously from April 27th to May 7th (with no changes to daily opening hours). The weekend-only schedule will resume after May 7th.
Brand New Content
I. Limited-time Event: Cultivation Master
Event Time: From April 27, 2023 Update to May 10, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC)
1. Each day, you may choose one of the two Cultivation Zones.
(1) Nether Abode: If you gain positive Scores in the ranked match, you will get a 25% Score bonus. (Diminish 1 Eurekas).
(2) Fiery Mountainside: If you gain negative Scores in the ranked match, your Scores deducted are halved. (Diminish 1 Eurekas).
If you get 0 Score, it doesn't consume Eurekas.
You can choose only one type each day, and once chosen, it cannot be changed.
2. You will receive 1 Eureka once you've made your choice.
3. An additional Eureka is granted for each event quest you complete. These quests are in 7 groups and each available in turn at different times. The next set of quests can be unlocked only after completing the former ones.
4. Eurekas gained are valid for that day only. They do not carry over to the next day, so please use them in time.
5. Complete more quests to win more great rewards.
II. Limited-time Event: There! A Cabbage Dog!
Event Time: From April 27, 2023 Update to May 24, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC)
1. During this event, sign in for 7 days in total to get rewards including limited-edition Accessory, and limited-edition Mark of Victory.
2. Play the game "Dig! Cabbage Dog!" minigame to win rewards like crossover event-themed Bubble and Regular Treasure Choice Gift!
III. Limited-time Event: Immortal Wrath
Event Time: From April 27, 2023 Update to July 10, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC)
Earth shakes, mountains move: a glimmering torrent rushes forth to the Immortal's Temple of the Heralds' ancestors...
Gain Gild Seal by completing quests during the event to redeem great event rewards.
Notice: Event quests only refresh when Showdown mode is available. But you can redeem rewards when it's closed.
IV. New Season: Reckoning
The Untamed season will come to an end on April 27th, 2023 at 00:00:00 (UTC), and the rank of this season will be settled. Thank you all for your suggestions during the Untamed Season, we will work harder to bring a better gaming experience!
The details of season rewards and the reset of score are as follows. Players will be able to claim the rewards after the update of the new season.
Season rewards will be awarded based on the highest rank gained in The Herald's Trial (Solo, Duos or Trios) during the Untamed Season.
|<Gold>||Avatar [Untamed·Gold], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp]|
|<Platinum>||Avatar [Untamed·Platinum], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp], Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion]|
|<Solar>||Avatar [Untamed·Solar], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp], Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion], Epic Background [Resounding Roar], Untamed Treasure x3|
|<Empyrean>||Avatar [Untamed·Empyrean], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp], Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion], Epic Background [Resounding Roar], Untamed Treasure x5|
|<Astral>||Avatar [Untamed·Astral], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp], Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion], Epic Background [Resounding Roar], Untamed Treasure x7|
|<Asura>||Avatar [Untamed·Asura], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp], Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion], Epic Background [Resounding Roar], Untamed Treasure x10|
|<Unrivaled Asura>||Avatar [Untamed·Unrivaled Asura], Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp], Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion], Epic Background [Resounding Roar], Untamed Treasure x10|
The Avatar rewards for the Asura and Unrivaled Asura ranks are differentiated by Solo, Duos, and Trios, and can be earned repeatedly across various game modes.
Wuchen Epic Outfit [Alchemist Apparel·Stamp]
Legendary Musket Skin [Gilded Scorpion]
Epic Background [Resounding Roar]
1. Scores in The Herald's Trial (Solos, Duos or Trios) will partially carry over to the new season.
|Rank in Untamed Season||Carry-over Rank in the New Season|
2. Kill Score, Survival Score, and Hero Score will partially carry over to the new season, with a greater ratio being carried over for those with lower scores.
|Score Range||Carry-over Ratio|
Thanks to all for supporting NARAKA: BLADEPOINT and we value your feedback so much. The new season is coming, welcome to explore!
I. Akos Hu
1. Akos Hu is now immune to hit damage during the preparation stage of [Roar] before the shock takes effect. (Originally Akos Hu would get a 70% damage reduction.)
2. Reduced [Roar: Blast]'s CD from 28 sec to 22 sec.
3. Increased [Roar: Terror]'s CD from 20 sec to 25 sec. Slightly put off the time when Akos Hu can interrupt the shockwave and narrowed [Roar: Terror]'s effective range.
4. During the ultimates [Feral Frenzy] and [Feral Frenzy: Grab], Akos Hu will get a 30% damage reduction during Tiger Leap and a 70% reduction while launching Pounce Strikes.
5. Optimized the issue where [Feral Frenzy]'s tiger strikes would be blocked by low barriers.
6. The chain binding effect of [Feral Frenzy: Lockdown] will no longer restrict players' interaction with teleport mechanisms.
II. Valda Cui
1. Greatly reduced the startup frames of [Haze: Array]'s Tide Traps, changed the Skill's Focus to Golden, and adjusted its CD to 25 sec.
2. [Nether Nightmare: Smite] now has the following new effects:
Knocks back enemies and protects herself with Water Energy that lasts for 16 sec, during which she can launch water spear attacks repeatedly.
Tap the Skill button to throw water spears with a binding effect to trap enemies with [Dragon's Coil] at a low height for 2 sec.
Hold the Skill button to aim.
Enemies hit by water spears will be inflicted with the [Soaked] effect. Bound enemies will get off the control after being attacked and get immune to [Dragon's Coil] for 3 sec.
Enemies with Ultimate Focus can't be bound.
[Soaked]: Decreases enemies' Attack by 5% for 10 sec, and immediately triggers all remaining [Burn] damage (Maximum 400).
3. After being bound by the Tide Traps of [Haze] and all its derived Skills, enemies will get immune to Bind for 2.5 sec.
//Dev Notes: Valda Cui's [Haze: Array] was hard to play a part in combats for various reasons. Therefore, we have lowered its threshold to ensure it can produce stable effects. So, we have redesigned [Nether Nightmare: Smite] to make Valda Cui's combat skills more flexible.
4. The protection of [Nether Nightmare] and all its derived ultimates will no longer decay over time. Now it has a fixed duration for different skills:
(1) The protection of [Nether Nightmare] can last for 15 sec at most;
(2) The protection of [Nether Nightmare: Bind] can last for 12 sec at most.
5. Removed Valda Cui's performance of being teleported in the air during [Nether Nightmare] and [Nether Nightmare: Bind].
6. Reduced [Haze]'s CD from 15 sec to 18 sec.
III. Viper Ning
1. Adjusted the Defense Focus of [Yushan Enigma: Lockdown] from Blue to Golden.
2. Adjusted the related performance of [Yushan Enigma: Enfeeble]:
(1) Upgraded the Focus level of [Yushan Enigma: Enfeeble], from interrupting common attacks to interrupting golden Focus strikes.
(2) Increased the Damage Multiplier of from 1.0 to 3.5 and the hit effect has been changed to knock airborne.
(3) Increased CD from 15 sec to 20 sec.
Now Kurumi can cast [Sacred Circle: Rapid Healing] when attacked.
Increased the Attack Focus of Vajra skills under all Ultimate Talents. Now it can interrupt golden Focus strikes instead of common attacks.
VI. Tarka Ji
Now after Tarka Ji casts his ultimate, he will perform a 1st stage dodge after getting up from the ground.
//Dev Notes: There were inconsistencies in the rules governing Tarka Ji's actions when he got up after being knocked down, which occasionally resulted in unexpected performance. Therefore, we have standardized the rules for getting up to ensure that both Tarka Ji and his enemies can understand the moves more precisely.
I. General Adjustments
1. Slightly advanced the interruptible time point for all weapon repairment.
2. Slightly put off the timing for dodge after switching weapons in mid-air.
1. Slightly increased the recovery frames after the 1st stage charged [Torrent Flow]. Slightly shortened enemies' stagger time. Reduced the Damage Multiplier from 6.14 to 5.33.
2. Reduced the Damage Multiplier of the 1st stage charged [Wave Breaker] from 5.22 to 4.7.
3. Optimized the motion of follow-up strikes of [Torrent Flow].
1. Slightly adjusted the hit performance of horizontal strikes and the 2nd vertical strikes to airborne objectives, to chain the strikes of the two stages more smoothly.
2. Slightly shortened the startup frames of [Dragonslayer].
3. Increased the Damage Multiplier of [Dragonslayer] from 2.51 to 3.53; Reduced the Damage Multiplier of [Nezha] from 4.64 to 3.62.
//Dev Notes: The Spear's precise charged strikes and follow-up combos are often affected by complications in the battlefield, resulting in unstable effects. We have therefore adjusted the damage distribution of the moves to increase the efficiency of the its output.
1. Slightly adjusted the hit performance of horizontal strikes and the 2nd stage vertical strikes to airborne objectives, to chain the strikes of the two stages more smoothly.
2. Added the absorption effect to [Heaven Uproar].
3. Now [Stanchion·Rising Cloud] will knock back enemies instead of knocking them airborne when they stand.
I. Buff Souljade
Optimized the sound effect of [Stormstride Sword] and [Stormstride] when they hit enemies.
II. Spear Souljade
1. Slightly reduced the start-up frame of [Heartstopper Kick].
2. Increased the Damage Multiplier of [Heartstopper Kick] from 1.81 to 3.53
III. Polesword Souljade
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of [Blistering Edge]'s 1st stage from 4.38 to 3.94.
I. BOT Mode Adjustments
Increased AI opponents' use frequency of blue Focus Strikes at the Easy level.
II. Team's Info Page
Added a switch to block the in-team chat channel.
III. Training Ground Adjustments
Combined Rift Dealers on Training Ground and added category tabs to display items of different types.
I. New Option Added
1. Added the option of Auto-Switch Weapon after being Countered to Settings-Game-Combat. When it's on, the system will help players equip the first melee weapon in Weapon Bag automatically after being Countered or Disarmed.
//We added the option to make sure players can toggle to spare weapons quickly in combats after being Countered. It can be turned on or off in Combat.
2. Added the option of Sort by Pick Up in Weapon Bag to Settings-Game-Combat. When it's on, players can drag weapons in their Weapon Bags to sort them freely. By default, weapons in Weapon Bags will be sorted by the time they are put in.
II. Personal Info Page Upgrade
1. A brand-new interface is applied.
2. Added stats display of more game modes. (Some data will be reset due to a lack of history.)
3. Players are allowed to customize which game mode is displayed by default.
III. Adjustments to the unlocking requirements of some Features and Gameplays
1. Now players can unlock Custom Room at Level 2.
2. Now players can unlock RANK at Level 20.
IV. Hero Badge
1. Added new levels to Hero Badges including [Cotton Finery] and [Formidable Cache].
V. New Videos
Added CG videos for [She Ethnic·Phoenix Princess], [Longmen·Flying Immortal], [Huaxia Armors·Qin Epithet], and many other outfits.
You can now play introduction video for the current Season on the battlepass interface.
VI. Season Settlements
1. Season Rewards
Added season reward interface. Check it in Reckoning-Season Rewards.
2. Season Stats
Added season stats to Shadow Surge mode
1. Adjusted the recommended Sense levels of some stages to streamline the gaming experience in Showdown.
2. Meanwhile, we have reconstructed the unlocking hierarchy of levels. Following the update, certain levels may be locked until players complete their prerequisite stages.
Optimized the window of clashing with Thunderspawn, Bindspawn, Cursespawn.
1. Slightly increased the damage multipliers of Tianhai's ultimate:
1. Vajra: increased the damage multipliers of melee grab from 1.5 to 2.
2. Slightly increased the damage multipliers of Ground Stomp:
Increased the damage multipliers of Ground Stomp (with one enemy in hand) from 5 to 7.5.
Increased the damage multipliers of Ground Stomp (with two enemies in hand) from 12 to 18.
3. Increased the damage multipliers of counterstrike combo when equipping with [Titan's Call·Soul Seeking] from 16 to 18.
4. Increased the base health of Vajra from 3000 to 6500.
5. Increased the armor conversion rate for Tianhai transforming into Vajra from 100% to 160%.
Slightly lowered the Luck provided by Omens.
V. Enigma Domain
Weakened monsters at strongholds near the main area of Eventide Temple.
VI. Showdown Souljade Drops
1. Increased the drop probability of high-quality Souljades and proportion of Legendary Showdown Souljades in non-Enigma Domain stages of Showdown.
2. Lowered the drop probability of high-quality Souljades in Enigma Domain stages of Showdown.
//Dev Notes: There was a far higher drop probability of high-quality Souljade in Enigma Domain than in other stages, which means that it was extremely hard for players who preferred non-Enigma Domain stages to get high-quality Souljades. Therefore, we have balanced the drop probability for two types of stages to improve players' gaming experience.
VII. Showdown Souljade
1. Added the Recommended Souljade Set
Players can use the recommended Souljades sets provided by developers or popular Souljades set among players through the button of Recommended. With one tap and you can quickly auto-equip the sets.
2. [Quick Charge]
Increased the Damage Reduction Multiplier of the Pistol's charged shots from 15% to 25%.
3. [Assassin's Lunge]
Decreased the Damage Multiplier from 3.17+0.35*3 to 2.38+0.26*3.
4. [Quick Attack]
Decreased the Attack Bonus Multiplier from 20% to 15%.
5. [Detonating Rounds]
Decreased the Damage Multiplier of delayed explosion from 1.15 to 1.
6. [Scattershot Enhance]
Decreased the Damage-Rage Transformation Multiplier by 30%.
7. [Bounce Shell]
Increased the Damage Boost Multiplier of shells from 10% to 15%.
8. [Crossbow Augmentation]
No more reduction on bullet damage
Increased the duration from 3 sec to 5 sec.
[Heavy Sword Sap]
Increased the Damage Multiplier from 11.37 to 13.38.
VIII. New and Removed Effects
Showdown Souljades now have 14 brand new attributes and 3 new rare ones. The new Showdown Souljades will not change the following attributes:
· Attributes related to the range and speed of the Grappling Hook;
· The initial health and health loss speed of Cairns.
· Health after rebirth, etc.
1. New Attributes
(1) Damage Boost of Melee Weapons:
The damage of specific melee weapons' strikes are boosted. Damage boost attributes of different melee weapons repel each other when they are generated, but cause no impacts when they are recast. (For example, "Longsword Damage Bonus" and "Katana Damage Bonus" won't be simultaneously generated.)
(2) Damage Boost of Ranged Weapons:
The damage of specific ranged weapons' strikes are boosted. Damage boost attributes of different ranged weapons repel each other when they are generated, but cause no impacts when they are recast. (For example, "Cannon Damage Bonus" and "Repeating Crossbow Damage Bonus" won't be simultaneously generated.)
(3) Charged/Non-charged DMG to Aegis Bonus
(4) Ice Blast/Divine Strikes Damage Bonus
(5) Increase DMG to Boss/Non-Boss monsters
(6) Reduce DMG taken from Boss/Non-Boss monsters
(7) Vitalia/Armor Powder Recovery Bonus
(8) Counter/Defuse trigger Recovery
2. New Rare Effects
(1) [Windfall]: increases the possibility of extra sub attributes of the Souljade.
(2) [Moderation]: reduces Skills' CD by a percentage after dealing elemental damage.
(3) [Scorching]: enables melee strikes to inflict burning effect of different levels on enemies after Counter.
3. Elemental Effect Adjustments
1. Reduced base Damage Multipliers of Ice Blast from 2 to 0.58.
2. Increased damage bonus provided by every Ice-wielding level from 17% to 100%.
3. Damage provided by 6-level Ice-wielding remains relatively consistent before the updates.
4. Sense Level
Increased the max level of Sense to 500.
I. BATTLEPASS Updates
[Reckoning] BATTLEPASS is now available, which includes a variety of valuable items and skins! Players can obtain more rewards by unlocking the Advanced Hidden Treasure! You can get a Treasure Scroll at the price of 1200 Gold and a Glory Scroll at 2840 Gold.
II.New Items in Showdown Store
1. Legendary weapon skins [Flaming Ash·Burning] and [Flaming Ash·Scorching] are now available in Showdown Store.
2. Showdown Seals can now be redeemed in the event [Immortal Wrath]."
III. New Pack
Newly added Justina Gu exclusive Pack [Phoenix Princess], including Legendary outfit [She Ethnic·Phoenix Princess], Legendary Accessor [She Ethnic·Phoenix Crown], Epic Hairstyle [Phoenix Song]. Standard price: 3,500 Gold; Now: 1,800 Gold.
IV. New Discounts
1. Newly added Polesword Legendary Skin [Napa Cabbage]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
2. Newly added Ziping Yin Legendary Outfit [Orchid Moonlight]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
3. Newly added Justina Gu Legendary Outfit [She Ethnic·Phoenix Princess]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,200 Gold.
4. Newly added Justina Gu Legendary Accessory [She Ethnic·Phoenix Crown]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 800 Gold.
5. Newly added Justina Gu Epic Hairstyle [Phoenix Song]. Standard price: 500 Gold; Now: 300 Gold.
6. Kurumi Legendary Outfit [Sundo Miko]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
7. Tianhai Legendary Outfit [Ivorius]. Standard price: 2,400 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
8. Greatsword Legendary Skin [Evil Bane]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
9. Staff Legendary Skin [Beggar's Staff]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
V. Discounts End
1. Staff Legendary Skin [2674·Plasma Saber Mk II] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
2. Justina Gu Epic Pose [2674·Bio-Tech] has returned to its standard price of 500 Gold.
3. Viper Ning Epic Pose [2674·Holo Dancers] has returned to its standard price of 500 Gold.
4. Justina Gu Epic Mark of Victory [2674·Cryobiology] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
5. Viper Ning Epic Mark of Victory [2674·Yushan Group] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
6. Justina Gu Legendary Outfit [2674·Frost Drift] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
7. Viper Ning Legendary Outfit [2674·GasViper] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
8. Dagger Legendary Skin [2674·Shiver] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
9. Justina Gu Legendary Accessory [2674·Visor] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
10. Viper Ning Legendary Hairstyle [Freelance Hacker] has returned to its standard price of 800 Gold.
11. Justina Gu Epic Hairstyle [Lab Specialist] has returned to its standard price of 500 Gold.
12. Katana Legendary Skin [Gale's Edge] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Optimized the issue where [Feral Frenzy: Lockdown]'s chains would be stretched if Yoto Hime slashed at the edge of the flag array.
2. Fixed the issue where there were mistakes in the description of Temulch's Zephyr Wisp.
3. Fixed the issue where the duration of 5% attack boost effect went wrong when Justina Gu casts [Arctic Wraith] and [Arctic Wraith: Blizzard].
II. Battle-related Bugs
Fixed the issue where AI opponents might stop attacking for a long time at the Easy level of BOT Mode.
III. Voice-related Bugs
Fixed the issue where players couldn't block teammates' voices on the map page in matches.