The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from Mar 29th, 2023 at 23:00 (UTC) to Mar 30th, 2023 at 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
I. Limited-time Event: Illume Project 2674
Event time: Mar 30th, 2023 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC)
In the year 2674, mega-corporations have developed into financial behemoths that rule over all of Astra. What does the future of our world hold in store?
1. During the event, head to the Club in Astra to accept quests and obtain Energy Cubes. Every day, up to 3 quests can be accepted from the 8 quests.
2. Gather Energy Cube to receive loads of event rewards, and unlock the plots in Illume Project 2674 event.
3. Quests cannot be accepted once the event is over. However, you can still unlock story plots with your Energy Cubes.
I. Akos Hu
1. During [Feral Frenzy] and [Feral Frenzy: Grab], Akos Hu can now perform Tiger Leap by Jumping or Double Jumping without sprinting first. The maximum height of the Tiger Leap is also increased.
2. Enriched the movement performance of Tiger Leap.
3. Adjusted the airborne Horizontal Strike during a Tiger Leap. It can now interrupt the attack of enemies under Tiger Leap status.
4. Increased the effective range of the 3 consecutive tiger strikes under the ultimate [Feral Frenzy].
5. Purple Focus Pounce will no longer trigger the Stone Form of Greatsword.
//Dev Note: Before the adjustment, Akos Hu had to sprint to Tiger Jump, and a Double Jump would cancel it, resulting in great restrictions on Akos Hu's actions during combat. We want to free him from these restrictions so that he can unleash the true power of "The Rebel Claw." We will continue to monitor the combat experience of Akos Hu and his opponents.
II. Justina Gu
1. Increased the duration of [Arctic Wraith] and [Arctic Wraith: Blizzard] from 20s to 30s.
2. In Duos modes, after casting [Arctic Wraith], the usage attempts of [Shadowswipe] are reduced from 4 times to 3 times.
3. After casting [Arctic Wraith: Frostwind], the CD of rage gaining through auto restoration or attacking is reduced from 8s to 2s.
1. After casting [Tai Chi Rift], the special effect of a successful Teleport is enlarged in height.
//Dev Note: Currently, Wuchen's Ultimate [Tai Chi Rift] brings a high fault tolerance to the team, which becomes more important in matches that require higher ranks. This has led to a slow combat pace and a long confrontation time. So we adjusted that when Wuchen casts [Tai Chi Rift] in some flat terrain, it becomes more visible to the enemy teams, thus accelerating the combat pace.
IV. Valda Cui
1. The water spear of [Nether Nightmare] and the Vertical Strike water spear of [Nether Nightmare: Bind] can now hitstun Vajra, Almighty General, and Bronze Mech in any status, in which:
(1) The water spear of [Nether Nightmare] will put the enemy into a heavy staggered status.
(2) The Vertical Strike water spear of [Nether Nightmare: Bind] will put the enemy slightly staggered.
V. Takeda Nobutada
1. [Mythic Grab: Takedown] will no longer grab the weapon of the enemy, and the damage multiplier is reduced from 2.4 to 1.4.
2. [Demonic Aid]'s airborne Demonic Strike damage is reduced by 40%.
3. [Demonic Aid: Teleport]'s hitstun effect on Vajra, Almighty General, and Bronze Mech is enhanced.
4. [Demonic Aid: Engulf]'s Demonic Strike damage is reduced, the rate of converting damage into Health is increased, and Health restored from Demonic Strike remains unchanged.
[Line Breaker: Ambition]'s startup and recovery frames are accelerated, and the jump height is reduced.
1. Slightly shortened the required time of a successfully charged vertical strike.
2. Increased the Rush distance of a sprint horizontal strike, and reduced the damage multiplier from 2.59 to 2.17.
I.Now, when sliding on the slope, you will gain a higher speed and a longer sliding time.
II. One can't pick up items or switch weapons when being stunned.
III. Added a "Collision" mechanism for explosive ranged attacks. Here are the rules:
1. When the explosive ranged attacks from different teams hit each other, they will explode in advance and cause corresponding effects on nearby enemies.
2. Only explosive ranged attacks in the same group will trigger the above effect upon a joint hit. The current grouping is as follows:
Group 1: Burst Arrow Souljade;
Group 2: The Awakening Souljade;
Group 3: Cannon and its Souljade;
Group 4: Swarm and basic shoot of Feria Shen's Bronze Mech;
Group 5: Ballista and cannon shoot of Feria Shen's Bronze Mech;
Group 6: Valda Cui's water spear attacks under all her ultimates;
Group 7: Tarka Ji's [Inner Fire: Gigaflame].
1. In the scenes of The Bloodbath, Troves will be automatically removed if no one picks them up within 2 minutes.
2. In The Herald's Trial, Quick Match, BOT Mode, and Shadow Surge, an arrow indicator is added to the line between the character and the preview Shadow Corruption on the map.
II. Illegal teaming detection
1. We've used an AI system to detect illegal teaming behavior more accurately and quickly.
2. Players detected to have illegal teaming behavior will be subject to certain matchmaking restrictions and punishment will be enforced promptly.
I. Free Training Adjustments
1. Added Auto-repair for Weapon Durability and Auto-replenish for Grappling Hook (Functions are on by default. You can turn them off in Training Ground Settings.)
2. Added Damage Statistics. You can reset the stats when resetting training opponents.
3. Adjusted interfaces related to the Outfit trial. You can now try on outfits of heroes who are not currently on trial and whom you don't own.
1. Added Quick Join function.
2. In the lobby, "Create Party" is adjusted to "Find Party" which allows you to enter the Team-up interface.
III. Reputation Score System Adjustments
1. In the game, the multiplier of extra Reputation Score deduction for an early exit in the last stage of the preparation phase countdown is increased from 1.5 to 2.
2. The Reputation Score deduction base for an early exit in the game is increased from 400 to 600 points.
IV. Demo Videos
Now the demo videos of Hero's Talents in Showdown will be played after clicking.
V. Custom Room
Settings of the custom room can be saved as preset for easy use.
I. Combat Adjustments
Reduced the number of [Omnius·Hell Scorch]'s ghost monsters and reduced the damage of the last strike.
II. Enigma Domain Adjustments
1. Now the boss can only be enhanced three times. The boss's Sense level and the remaining enhancing chances will be displayed along with its Health on the right.
2. Adjusted the ambient lighting in Enigma Domain mode.
3. Optimized the issue where the boss in Ephemeros would not be back in time after falling off the cliff.
4. Increased Ice Wind when triggering the Ice Wind Omens.
III. Added Showdown Store
1. Players can get Showdown Seal from the limited-time events. (Those events will be open from time to time. Now players can get Showdown Seals in the Snow of Yushan event.)
2. Players can use Showdown Seal to redeem item rewards.
3. Showdown Store will update irregularly.
I. Added Camera Vibration Feedback option for Ranged Weapon
Players can choose whether to have screen vibration when shooting with a ranged weapon, depending on the type of weapon in use. Taking into consideration of players' habits, we've set the option off by default for those who already have the corresponding characters.
II. Integration of the Settings interface
We've integrated 'controls' and other settings. It's now much easier for players to switch between different setting pages.
Optimize the process of loading character resources to reduce lags.
(Note: This patch will be larger than usual as we have rearranged a more efficient file distribution system for character resources)
1. Optimized the background music played when obtaining Extreme rewards in the Treasure Pavilion.
2. Added videos of Viper Ning Legendary Outfit [Operatic Legend·Madam White Snake] and Justina Gu Legendary Outfit [Operatic Legend·Madam Green Snake].
I. New Packs
1. Newly added Feria Shen Exclusive Pack [CyberKitty], including Feria Legendary Outfit [2674·CyberKitty], Feria Legendary Accessroy [2674·GiantKitty], Feria Legendary Accessory [2674·Heart Tail], Feria Epic Hairstyle [Mech Pilot]. The standard price of the pack is 4,400 Gold. Now 2,880 Gold.
II. Added New Discounts
1. Newly added Feria Shen Legendary Accessory [2674·Mech Prototype]. Equipping it will alter the look of Bronze Mech under the ultimate "Mech Mayhem". Standard price: 5,200 Gold; Now: 3,350 Gold.
2. Newly added Legendary Grappling Hook Skin [2674·SkyClaw 3000], Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 1,000 Gold.
3. Newly added Dual Blades Legendary Skin [Gourmet's Feast]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
4. Newly added Feria Shen Legendary Outfit [2674·CyberKitty]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
5. Newly added Feria Shen Legendary Accessory [2674·GiantKitty]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 1,000 Gold.
6. Newly added Feria Shen Legendary Accessory [2674·Heart Tail]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
7. Newly added Feria Shen Epic Hairstyle [Mech Pilot]. Standard price: 500 Gold; Now: 400 Gold.
8. Newly added Epic Kill Announcement [Meow Meow]. Standard price: 300 Gold; Now: 200 Gold.
9. Kurumi Legendary Outfit [Cirrus Fairy]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
10. Kurumi Legendary Accessory [Mystic Tanuki]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 900 Gold.
III. Discounts End
1. Akos Hu Legendary Outfit [Hero's Robe] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
2. Polesword Legendary Skin [CloudSparrow Guardian] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
3. Dual Blades Legendary skin [The Simurgh Scythe] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
4. Akos Hu Legendary Accessory [Felt Hat] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
5. Tarka Ji Legendary Hairstyle [Ignis] has returned to its standard price of 800 Gold.
6. Akos Hu Legendary Background [Lord of Jungle] has returned to its standard price of 600 Gold.
7. Akos Hu Epic Accessory [White Tiger Mask] has returned to its standard price of 400 Gold.
8. Wuchen Legendary Outfit [Incompletion Robe] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
IV. Spectral Silk Store Updates
1. Newly added Wuchen Legendary Accessory [Coin Chain] with the price of 12,000 Spectral Silk.
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Fixed the issue where Temulch's [Zephyr Prison] would not block enemy bullets in some cases.
2. Fixed the issue where the effective time of the Bronze Mech's explosive strike was abnormal in some cases.
3. Fixed the issue where the attack could directly damage the pilot if it hit a certain part of the Bronze Mech's back.
II. Battle-related Bugs
1. Fixed the issue where player cannot close the bag when being affected by controlling skills with the bag open.
2. Fixed the issue where player can use Grappling Hook to cancel the hitstun caused by Clash and other attacks.
III. In-game Bugs
Fixed the issue where 'weakness' gained from the Shadow Corruption is not removed when entering into the Realm of Yang.
IV. Weapon-related Bugs
Fixed the issue where effect of [Katana Sap] may disappear if interrupting it in advance.
V. Showdown Bugs
1. Fixed the issue where monsters would abnormally enter the invincible status and return to the respawn location.