The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from Mar 15th, 2023 at 23:00 (UTC) to Mar 16th, 2023 at 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
I. New Hero: Akos Hu
Rough, rude, and reckless, Akos was born free and raised by tigers.
Never comfortable within the rigid confines of civilization, he served a brief stint in the military before deserting and throwing himself into the fight against the Empire's injustices.
With the people of CloudSparrow behind him and his beloved Feria at his side, he plans to burn the old world down and build a new one from the ashes!
(The third skill and ultimate variants are not yet available in this version. Once available, complete the Hero's Cultivation Quests to unlock. Unlocked automatically if you've already completed the required Cultivation Quests.
II. Limited-time Event: Resounding Roar
Event time: Mar 16th, 2023 update - Mar 29th, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC)
Wild tiger roars, taking down enemies at will!
1. Complete Daily Quests to obtain [Akos Trial Voucher] and [Tiger Emblem].
2. Complete Event Quests to obtain [Tiger Emblem]. A new quest can be unlocked only after completing the current one. Quests cannot be completed before they take effect.
3. Use Tiger Emblem to redeem certain rewards including Untamed Treasures, Akos Legendary Base, Epic Accessory, Epic Background, and more.
III. New Level in Showndown: [Enigma Peak]
When Sense Level reached Lv.350, use the Rune Key to challenge the most dangerous Enigma Peak. The monsters have strengthened Health and Attack, and some of the Bosses' moves have changed.
In the Enigma Peak, Showdown Souljades drop by various kinds. If you defeat a certain number of Bosses in a single match, you can also receive rewards like Legendary Souljade Choice Gift, Ice Essence, exclusive achievements and so on.
IV. Map Adjustments
The map structure of Serpent Pass and Myste Forests in the Snowy Peaks region of Holoroth has been rebuilt to improve the resource-collecting experience and provide more tactical strategies in terms of the integrity of the layout.
I. Feria Shen
1. Adjusted the Rage required for releasing Ultimate [Mech Mayhem: Co-pilot]'s beacon from 30% to 50%.
2. Adjusted the Bronze Mech's Health summoned by the Ultimate [Mech Mayhem], the detailed values are as follows:
When not equipped with Armor, adjusted Bronze Mech's Health from 1,500 to 1,250.
When equipped with Common Armor, adjusted Bronze Mech's Health from 1,750 to 1,500.
When equipped with Rare Armor, adjusted Bronze Mech's Health from 2,000 to 1,750.
When equipped with Epic Armor, adjusted Bronze Mech's Health from 2,250 to 2,000.
When equipped with Legendary Armor, adjusted Bronze Mech's Health from 2,500 to 2,250.
When equipped with Extreme Armor, adjusted Bronze Mech's Health from 2,750 to 2,500.
3. Under all Ultimate variants, the damage multiplier of Bronze Mech in cannon mode is adjusted from 4.0 to 3.2; In non-cannon mode, the damage multiplier is adjusted from 2.0 to 1.6. Increased the damage multiplier of Swarm from Bronze Mech summoned by [Mech Mayhem] and [Mech Mayhem: Restore] from 0.15 to 0.17.
//Dev Note: With Rage-related talents, [Mech Mayhem: Co-pilot] was cast more frequently than we expected, so we decided to increase the Rage required for casting the beacon. At the same time, we adjusted the damage structure of Bronze Mech to solve the dilemma of the players who had no way to fight back when they were hit continuously by cannons.
1. When players' 2nd or 3rd stage of charged [Torrent Flow] is hit by Blue Focus Strikes, they won't clash but enter the Stone Form.
2. Increased the shift distance of the first slash of the 3rd-stage charged [Torrent Flow].
3. Slightly reduced the airborne distance of objectives knocked down by the 3rd-stage charged [Torrent Flow].
4. Slightly increased the invincible duration of [Battle Stride].
5. Reduced the startup frames of [Battle Stride]'s vertical strike, slightly increased its attack range and lowered its damage.
6. Increased the initial speed of charged sprint vertical strike.
7. Slightly reduced the airborne height of the objectives hit by the 2nd-stage horizontal strike.
Slightly reduced the airborne distance of targets knocked down by the sword energy of charged vertical strike.
Slightly reduced the airborne height of the objectives hit by the 2nd-stage horizontal strike.
IV. Bare Hand
Optimized the movement performance when switching weapon to bare hands.
I. Melee Combat Optimization
2. Brought ahead the timing of melee weapon attack after landing from mid-air.
//Dev Note: After landing, players need to use directional buttons first to perform further strikes. We don't want these moves to cause trouble for a smooth combo. That's why we've brought ahead the timing to allow a faster attack after landing.
I. Polesword Souljade
1. When players equipped with [The Overcomer] are hit by Blue Focus Strikes, they won't clash but enter Stone Form.
2. Slightly increased the turning speed when players equipped with [The Overcomer] rush on their horses.
I. Feature Optimizations
1. When you purchase Grappling Hooks from Morus' Blessing, the Grappling Hooks in your bag will be automatically refilled. You don't have to discard them before you purchase more again.
2. Added a new option at the Rift Dealer where players can purchase a set (6) of Grappling Hooks at a time.
3. Expanded the range of initial spawn points for The Herald's Trial and Quick Match, and properly increased the number of high-resource areas.
II. Mechanism Adjustments
1. Trap Clips are now activated by pressing E and will not interrupt the players' status.
2. Changed the duration of the dust circle triggered by Sand Konjac to 10s. Players who enter its range will be blinded and have their energy reduced. The debuffs will be removed once they get out of range. The radius of the sand circle was reduced to 6m.
III. BOT Mode Adjustments
Reduced the overall difficulty of AI opponents under Easy and Medium difficulties.
IV. Outfit Optimization
Added see-through effect to some parts of Yoto Hime's Legendary Outfit [Onmyoji Arena·Ecliptic Meander] when it blocks the view. This is only effective in combat, and not effective in the preparation phase.
I. Matchmaking-related Adjustments
Hidden points increase faster when the players get a better record in a match.
II. New Feature of Auto-save Matched Teammates
1. You will automatically be teamed up with the matched players when you return to HOME at the end of the game.
2. The feature can be turned on/off in Settings - Social.
III. Friend List Optimization
Friends you have sent intimacy gifts to will be displayed at the top of the list.
I. Combat Adjustments
1. Increased the effective headshot range of all monsters.
2. Hammer Evil-Ents will only use counter when [Seismic Strike] Omen exists.
3. Axe Evil-Ents will only use counter when [Axe Block] Omen exists.
4. Axe Evil-Ents will reduce the frequency of [Hook Axe] Omen occurring.
II. Souljade Adjustments
Added specific value descriptions of certain Souljades.
III. Enigma Domain Adjustments
1. Adjusted the progress points yielded by different monsters: Increased the progress points yielded by Bow Evil-Ents, reduced the progress points yielded by Miasma Ghosts, and slightly reduced the progress points yielded by Hammer Evil-Ents and Witch Ghosts.
2. Opening a stronghold chest will now grant some progress points.
3. Optimized the warning sound effect when bosses appear.
IV. Adjustments to the Weapon Carrying
If the player is defeated in a previous battle after being countered, their weapon will be automatically replenished upon rebirth.
V. Omens Adjustments
Reduced the Attack of Bosses in [Looming Shadow] Omen by 33%.
We have optimized the underlying layer of the engine by adopting the latest texture compression technology. This method reduces the disk space occupied by the package without compromising graphic quality. As a result, resource loading and lag have been improved, ultimately leading to a better gaming experience.
I. Season Exclusive: Untamed Treasure
Untamed Treasure sells for 360 Gold. Open it and there's a chance to get Yoto Hime Extreme outfit [Golden Damselfly], Katana Extreme Skin [2674·Encroaching Yin], and other rewards.
1. Players are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Red (Extreme) reward during the process of opening at most 100 Treasures. This can be triggered multiple times.
2. Red (Extreme) rewards will not repeat until all of them have been obtained.
Wishing Legendary Reward:
Whenever you draw an Extreme cosmetic, you'll have a chance to set a Legendary cosmetic, which will be guaranteed when you draw a Legendary cosmetic next time. Times of guarantee can stack, but you can only have 1 cosmetic set each time.
II. New Packs
1. Added Akos Hu Exclusive Pack [Brigands], which contains Akos Hu Legendary Outfit [Hero's Robe], Polesword Legendary Skin [CloudSparrow Guardian], and Akos Hu Legendary Accessory [Felt Hat]. The Pack's standard price: 4,500 Gold; Now: 2,900 Gold.
III. Added New Discounts
1. Added Akos Hu Legendary Outfit [Hero's Robe]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
2. Added Polesword Legendary Skin [CloudSparrow Guardian]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
3. Added Dual Blades Legendary Skin [The Simurgh Scythe]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
4. Added Akos Hu Legendary Accessory [Felt Hat]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 9,00 Gold.
5. Added Tarka Ji Legendary Hairstyle [Ignis]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
6. Added Akos Hu Legendary Background [Lord of Jungle]. Standard price: 600 Gold; Now: 450 Gold.
7. Added Akos Hu Epic Accessory [White Tiger Mask]. Standard price: 400 Gold; Now: 300 Gold.
8. Added Wuchen Legendary Outfit [Incompletion Robe]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
IV. Discounts End
1. Polesword Legendary Skin [Divine Dragon] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
2. Matari Legendary Outfit [Crimson Songbird] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
3. Takeda Nobutada Legendary Outfit [Spring Blossom] has returned to its original price of 1,800 Gold.
4. Dagger Legendary Skin [The Breaker·Myriad Edge] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
5. Nunchucks Legendary Skin [The Breaker·Golden Sun] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
V. Spectral Silk Store Updates
1. Added Untamed Treasure with the price of 3,600 Spectral Silk (purchase limitation: 1 purchase per 24 hours, a maximum of 6 can be purchased in total).
2. Added Akos Hu Legendary Accessory [Foxtail Hat] with the price of 12,000 Spectral Silk.
I. Battle-related Bug
1. Fixed an issue where in bushes, the special effect from the Rebirth deduction was visible to enemies.
2. Fixed an issue where characters could pick up items or switch weapons when they were stunned.
3. Fixed an issue where Staff would get stuck on the terrain in some scenes when precise charged strikes were used.
4. Fixed an issue where switching to unarmed status, the weapon-switching animation doesn't play during attacking on the ground.
II. Graphics-related Bug
1. Fixed the abnormal effect caused by the incompatibility of resolution when [Onmyoji Arena·Ecliptic Meander] displays with a see-through effect under certain graphic settings.