The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 11/02/2022 23:00 (UTC) to 11/03/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Ⅰ. Limited-time Event: Icebound Yushan
As of late, the most bizarre omens have appeared across the Yushan Ruins. Now traces of the Yushan Whisperers themselves have arisen.
Event time: 11/11/2022 20:00 (UTC) to 11/17/2022 20:00 (UTC)
1. Log in each day of the event and click the Mask of Immortality on event page to sign in and claim your reward: an Icebound Yushan Random Gift
2. Gain Yushan Emblems by completing quests during the event. You will have a chance to get Yushan Emblems while opening Troves during the match. Up to 15 Emblems can be obtained per day. Yushan Emblems can be redeemed for great event rewards.
3. Click the Beacon to read the secret Yushan letter.
II. Limited-time Event: Autumn Sale
11/03/2022 update – 11/18/2022 00:00 (UTC)
During the event, 4 kinds of vouchers are available on the event page. They are: Legendary Outfit 30% discount voucher, Legendary Weapon 30% discount voucher, Legendary Accessory 30% discount voucher, and other Legendary Item 30% discount voucher. For each type, there are 2 vouchers to claim. Use this voucher for a 30% discount when purchasing Legendary Cosmetics with Gold. Vouchers are valid for a limited time only and are only eligible for certain purchases. For details, please check the description of each voucher item.
Ⅰ. Map Adjustments
1. Adjusted the structure of some buildings and resource distribution of Plumed Castle and Mehtaab in Holoroth to further improve players' fighting experience.
2. Added the night environment to Holoroth.
Ⅱ. Combat Adjustments
Optimized the Quick Counter after casting skills and ultimates.
III. Omni's Nightmare
Temporarily banned Ziping Yin in Omni's Nightmare
Ⅳ. Matchmaking System
When the matchmaking takes too long among players below Platinum, some Bots will be added to the game, in order to speed up the matchmaking.
This time, Showdown is no longer a trial version. All progress will be reserved.
Ⅰ. Level Adjustments
1. Eventide Ember:
Strongholds with different sizes now have different colors. Gold means large strongholds while blue stands for small ones.
(1) Optimized the performance of the map by marking the monster refresh points in a more obvious way;
(2) Added 4 Scout Bells, which can help players find monsters;
(3) Fixed the issue that monsters sometimes stand still. And increased their tendency to attack Soul Altar·Immutable Wood.
3. Toppled Mountains:
Adjusted the skill AI of Omnius·Rock in Hard and Nightscream levels.
Ⅱ. Omens Adjustments
Lowered the density of the Hellholes when Hellhole Omen is activated in all levels.
2. Death Spores
(1) Optimized the model of Toxishrooms of Death Spores Omen in Omnius Descent and Toppled Mountains modes to make them more distinguished.
(2) Toxishrooms can now influence Kurumi's circle. The circle that has been influenced can cause an extra toxic effect on monsters.
III. Showdown Souljades
1. Optimized Storage Interface.
2. Newly added feature to quickly unequip the Showdown Souljades.
3. Adjusted the damage multiplier of Souljade [Stormstride] from 2.85 to 1.95.
1. In Doom·Racing, the Sense Level of the Hero you chose will be fixed at 300 even when the level exceeds 300.
2. Newly added some in-game dialogues.
3. Now players will see a countdown page when players complete the level.
4. Added a subtitle that states the core mission to the title animation when players enter some levels; optimized the descriptions of some quests.
5. Optimized the special effect of [Defuse·Solve].
Ⅰ. Names of Modes Adjustments
For better understanding, the original name, "The Herald's Trial", was changed to "Ranked Mode-The Herald's Trial", and the "Quick Match" was changed to "Quick Match-The Herald's Trial".
Ⅱ. Free Training Adjustments
1. Added the "Combos Training" to help players practice and test various combos;
2. Increased the attacking frequency of AI opponents in the Counter Training;
3. Fixed the issue where AI opponents often hit walls in the Aim Training.
III. Hero Badge Adjustments
1. Newly added the Hero Badge for Showdown Racing Leaderboard.
2. Optimized Profile Display
Ⅳ. Game Settings
In Settings-Assist Settings, newly added Auto Pick up for Mouse&Keyboard and Controller. After enabling this feature, you'll automatically pick up another item nearby.
Ⅴ. Shop Overview
Adjusted the order of Items presented in Shop Overview.
1. Optimized the instantiation method of outfits, weapons, accessories, and other cosmetics, to improve the fluency when characters spawn.
2. Optimized the multi-threaded rendering architecture to improve FPS and fluency of the game on mid to low-end PCs.
I. New Packs
Added the new Yoto Hime Exclusive Pack [Retribution Light], which includes Yoto Hime Legendary outfits [Onmyoji Arena·Retribution Light], Greatsword Legendary skin [Onmyoji Arena·Retribution Blade]. The standard price of the pack: 4,200 Gold; Now: 2,880 Gold.
II. Added New Discounts
1. Newly added Justina Gu Legendary Accessory [Winter Hare]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 900 Gold.
2. Grappling Hook Legendary Skin [Flying Squirrel]. Standard price: 4,200 Gold; Now: 3,000 Gold.
3. Wuchen Legendary Outfit [Incompletion Robe]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
4. Longsword Legendary Skin [Winter's Savor]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
Ⅲ. Spectral Silk Store Updates
1. Added Justina Gu Legendary Pose [Skip], with the price of 9,000 Spectral Silk.
2. Added Yueshan Epic Outfit [Grand General], with the price of 6,000 Spectral Silk.
3. Added Temulch Rare Outfit [Canis], with the price of 2,400 Spectral Silk.
4. Added Greatsword Epic Skin [Cedary Flow], with the price of 5,000 Spectral Silk.
5. Added Musket Rare Skin [Patterned Bronze], with the price of 2,000 Spectral Silk.
6. Added Yueshan Epic Accessory [Tiger Seal], with the price of 3,000 Spectral Silk.
7. Added Kurumi Rare Accessory [Pink Hibiscus], with the price of 1,200 Spectral Silk.
8. Added Rare Avatar [Firefly], with the price of 800 Spectral Silk.
9. Added Rare Avatar [Prickly Pear], with the price of 800 Spectral Silk.
10. Added Viper Ning Epic Base [Argenti Wings], with the price of 4,000 Spectral Silk.
11. Added Yoto Hime Rare Pose [Swordsmanship], with the price of 1,200 Spectral Silk.
12. Added Tarka Ji Rare Background [Dark Haze], with the price of 800 Spectral Silk.
Ⅳ. Discounts End
1. Tarka Ji Legendary Accessory [Zhurong's Jadeball] has returned to its standard price of 4,600 Gold.
2. Takeda Legendary Outfit [Spring Blossom] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
3. Takeda Legendary Pose [Fast Blade] has returned to its standard price of 800 Gold.
4. Ziping Yin Legendary Pose [Shivering] has returned to its standard price of 800 Gold.
5. Dagger Legendary Skin [The Breaker·Myriad Edge] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
1. Fixed the bug where players could use Grappling Hook to interrupt the action of being injured after getting an airborne attack.
2. Fixed the bug where the recovery frame of blue Focus strikes could be interrupted by Grappling Hook.
3. Fixed the bug where the effect of Showdown Souljade [Warrior] is triggered by Clash, successful Counter or Defuse.
4. When the Souljade effect [Soul Release] is triggered during [Demonic Aid], Takeda Nobutada will recover 25% Rage. The issue that skills were refreshed but Rage was insufficient was fixed.