The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 08/31/2022 23:00 (UTC) to 09/01/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
I. New modes for Holoroth Map
1. Holoroth is added to Shadow Surge. When Shadow Surge opens, one of the maps will be available for the week, and it will switch to another when the next Shadow Surge opens (The map pool will only include Holoroth for the time being before regular rotation between The Morus Isle and Holoroth);
2. Holoroth is added to The Bloodbath. Choose the map you wish for matchmaking in The Bloodbath, and you can enter the game faster if you choose a random map match.
II. Preparation Phase
The preparation phase has been decorated for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival. We wish all players a Mid-Autumn reunion beneath a bright moon!
III. Limited-time Event [United Once More]
Event Time: 09/01/2022 update – 09/14/2022 20:00 (UTC)
Event Rules: Gain Jade Rabbit Lamps by completing quests during the event. Jade Rabbit Lamps can be redeemed for great event rewards including Ziping Yin’s legendary accessory [Petal Hossu], Ziping Yin’s Epic outfit [Silk Dress·Cyan], Viper Ning’s Epic accessory [Duo Dragon·White], Justina Gu’s Epic accessory [Duo Dragon·Green], Dawn Treasure, etc. Tap the task link to the Sunwing Relics page and immerse yourself in the wonders of The Legend of the White Snake.
I. Ziping Yin
1. Optimized the special effects of adding [Sedate Soul], which is now clearer;
2. The recovery effects of [Saving Grace] and [Saving Grace: Aegis] will be immediately triggered once when added.
II. Valda Cui
Valda Cui's skill [Haze], ultimate [Nether Nightmare] and all its talent variants will attach the [Soaked] effect to the enemy hit.
[Soaked]: Decreases enemies' Attack by 5% within 10 sec, and immediately triggers all remaining [Burn] damage with a cap.
1. [Sacred Circle: Water] will attach [Soaked] effect to Enemies in it; the debuff will last for 10 sec after leaving the circle.
IV. Takeda Nobutada
1. Optimized the special effect of [Demonic Strike Havoc]. Now its movements are clearer.
2. Optimized the sound effect of common and purple [Demonic Strike Havoc] strikes.
3. Optimized the hit of common and purple [Demonic Strike Havoc]. The sprint takes melee and ranged phases. Now a player will not be hit before being reached by the Furen.
V. Unified Optimization for Talent Skill Descriptions
1. Extra brief descriptions are added to all Talent Skills. Tap [ALT] on your keyboard or [Y] on your controller to switch versions.
2. Optimized the content of all Talent Skill descriptions.
Ⅰ. Combat Adjustments
1. Fixed an issue where Counterstrike fails even with the red flash of light.
2. Optimized the animation of the Katana Souljade [Stamina Strike].
3. The [Burn] effect is divided into 4 types based on its source: [Weapon] (Flamebringer), [Souljade] (Infernal Slash, Fire Arrows, etc.), [Mechanism] (Flaming Cages, Ballista, etc.), [Hero] (Tarka Ji, Kurumi's fire circle), only one [Burn] effect will be triggered in each type at the same time.
II. Adjustments to Holoroth map
1. Several location names are added to Holoroth to facilitate team communication and strategy-making.
2. Adjusted the location of the green and golden Troves in Empyreal Village, City of Tang and Mehtaab for more regular distribution.
3. Adjusted the hit range of Thorny Roller to make it more reasonable visually.
4. Optimized and added some ambient sound effects.
5. The animals now leave footprints.
III. Adjustment for Duos
1. Adjusted the max number of players in the Duos mode of The Herald's Trial and Quick Match from 60 to 48;
//Dev Note: 30 teams led to overcrowding players on the map in Duos mode. It was too likely for players to engage in multi-team combat;
IV. Mode Optimization
Optimized the cliff of Through the Fire. Now players knocked airborne have more chances to get back to the combat.
V. Bloodsport Adjustment
Jade Pond is added and some locations are removed or adjusted.
VI. Combat BGM
Wild combat BGMs are added to all 5 main regions in Holoroth.
Ⅰ. Custom Room Adjustments
1. You are now free to customize the spawn location in Holoroth for The Herald's Trial in Custom Room. Try it and be creative;
2. Holoroth map is now available for The Bloodbath in Custom Room.
II. Bot Mode
The "Easy" difficulty is added to Bot Mode. All difficulties are adjusted to make them in line with expectations.
1. Reduced game stuttering when opening the Bag.
2. Reduced game stuttering when generating pickable objects and mechanisms in a scenario.
3. Reduced game stuttering by optimizing audio CPU and memory usage.
4. New setting in Graphics: "Light".
(1) Options: The " Light" option is divided into four grades: Low, Medium, High and Highest.
(2) Description: "Medium" light quality is the same as in the previous game versions; "Low" is a simplification of the scene material performance to reduce GPU pressure; "High" and "Ultra High" enable the global lighting effect in the screen space to improve the detailed shading performance.
(3) Default Setting: To maintain your current experience, the light quality will be set as "Medium" if your graphic quality preset is "Medium", "High", "Highest" or "Custom", and as "low" if your preset is "Low" or " Lowest". You can adjust the light quality to meet your needs.
Ⅱ. In-game Adjustments
1. Adjustment to Score Settlement
Reduced the correction to the score settlement for matches ‘With Ease’ and ‘Quite Challenging’.
Ⅲ. Out-game Adjustments
You will be notified when purchasing an item included in a pack and can navigate directly to purchase the pack.
I. New Packs
1. Added Justina Gu’s exclusive pack [Operatic Lady·Viridian], which includes Justina Gu’s Legendary outfit [Operatic Legend·Madam Green Snake], Justina Gu’s Legendary hairstyle [Green Skies]. The Pack’s Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,850 Gold.
2. Added Viper Ning’s exclusive pack [Operatic Lady·Pearl], which includes Viper Ning’s Legendary outfit [Operatic Legend·Madam White Snake], Viper Ning’s Legendary hairstyle [Pure Moon]. The Pack’s Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,850 Gold.
II. New Discounts
1. Added Justina Gu’s Legendary Pose [Operatic Legend·Phoenix]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
2. Added Viper Ning’s Legendary Pose [Operatic Legend·Return]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
3. Katana Legendary Skin [Soulbloom Gem]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
4. Tarka Ji’s Legendary Outfit [Ill Omen]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
III. Discounts End
1. Ziping Yin’s Legendary Outfit [A Chinese Ghost Story·Floral Shade] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
2. Dual Blades Legendary Skin [Lunular Blades] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
3. Ziping Yin’s Legendary Pose [Overlook] has returned to its standard price of 900 Gold.
4. Tarka Ji’s Epic Pose [Volleyball] has returned to its standard price of 300 Gold.
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where the passive effect of [Sedate Soul] of Ziping Yin with [Saving Grace] is still in effect in a Custom Lobby where ultimates are disabled.
II. Battle-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where Scale Rush can't be interrupted before the charging is completed.
2. Fixed an issue where the Dagger Skill [Pride's Fall] misses its strike in certain terrain.
3. Fixed an issue where the usage of Vitalia or Armor Powder might be abnormal under certain circumstances.
III. Map-related Bugs
1. Fixed some issues in several scenarios of Holoroth.
2. Fixed an issue where the Trap Clip will clamp teammates with certain operations.