The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 06/22/20 23:00 (UTC) to 06/23/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details of the update are as follows
I. Brand-new weapon: Dual Blades
Autumn flows on like surging waves, as warriors slice through foes like willow leaves dancing upon water.
The new weapon Dual Blades will be available. Come and try it out for yourself!
II. Omni's Nightmare is back once again.
1. Choose your Faction
You can choose your preferred Faction before each match, influencing who is assigned to each side.
2. In-game Content
1) Spirit Echoes: Heroes can now gain up to two passive buffs in the form of Spirit Echoes. These include 'Golden Rattan', 'Light's Rage', 'Lethal Armor', 'Copper Ward', 'Explosive Shot' and 'Beckon'. Evil-Ents may choose two from 'Hook Axe', 'Enrage', 'Split Axe', 'Eagle Vision', 'Miasma Rattan' and 'Eternal' to replace their default skills, ultimates or moves. (Check the Narakapedia for details.)
2) Check Faction info for the current match and allocate your Spirit Echoes during preparation.
3) Rattan is found around the map, but only grows near Soul Lanterns. Evil-Ents can damage Soul Lanterns to remove the Rattan, yet heroes can repair the Soul Lanterns in turn, allowing Rattan to respawn once more. Once all Rattan near Soul Lanterns have been taken, some respawn every 4 sec (or immediately when a Soul Lantern is repaired) until the respawn cap is reached.
4) Heroes now have gold Focus during the last second they submit Rattan.
5) Soul Lanterns can be repaired by multiple players at once, speeding up their repairs.
6) Ballista spawn at random spots along the tracks. Heroes must spend 10,000 Dark Tide Coins to unlock them before they can be used, however.
7) Once the match has been underway for a set time, heroes will no longer be able to Rebirth. However, Evil-Ents will also drop more Rattan when defeated.
8) The 'Nearby chat' voice channel has now been replaced with 'Faction chat'. Team chat has been added for those players who join the match as a party. Toggle Open Mic or switch voice channels in Settings - Audio.
9) Improved the sorting of Rift Dealers' items.
10) Improved the balance between Heroes and Evil-Ents in Omni's Nightmare:
i. Lowered Evil-Ents' base attack, while increasing their attack gained with each level.
ii. Changed randomly-spawned Soul Sparks' initial progress to 34%
iii. Now 2 Rattans will be dropped when Heroes defeat the Evil-Ents. When Heroes’ Rebirths have been deducted, the dropping amount will be 5.
3. Game Settlement
1) Once the match ends, you're shown a settlement page including the winning faction's top 3 players.
The match stats interface has been completely overhauled: it now includes the heroes selected, specific mode achievements, and more.
III. New Event: [Double-Edged]
Event Time: 06/22/2022 update – 07/01/2022 20: 00 (UTC)
Gain Whetstones by completing quests during the event. Whetstones can be redeemed for great event rewards.
IV. New Event [Sunwing Solstice]
The world bristles with Yang energies as the Summer Solstice arrives.
It's unknown when it first appeared, but out on Morus Isle, there stands a Solstice Altar.
A most peculiar sensation, as if one's inner Yang energies were reaching out toward the altar, overcame all heroes who approached its location.
And once the Solstice Altar was activated, Plumes were found scattered across Morus Isle.
The people came to realize that, once taken to Sunwing's Rest, these Plumes were absorbed into the air around them. Not only that, however. Sunwing's Rest itself began to change slowly as it absorbed them...
Event Time: 06/28/2022 20: 00 (UTC) – 07/13/2022 20: 00 (UTC)
1. Gain [Plumes] and [Event Points] by completing quests during the event.
2. During match preparation stages, players must gather their efforts to activate the altar upon the center of Origin Island. Having done so, they'll receive [Plumes] upon opening gold or green Troves. Up to 10 [Plumes] can be obtained from matches per day (this excludes those from Omni's Nightmare and Bloodsport).
3. Submit Plumes to gain event points. You gain 10 points for each.
4. A [Summer Solstice Gift] is awarded for every 20 [Plumes] submitted.
5. Event rewards are granted once players reach a set score total. The point maximum is 3,000, granting all event rewards once reached.
6. Every [Plume] submitted increases the Total Points figure by 1, and once it reaches its maximum, all players will be rewarded 1 [Fortune Treasure].
*Note: Remember to claim your rewards before the event ends, or you'll miss out.
V. Map Updates
The winds of change continue to blow, and dark undercurrents sweep Sunwing's Rest.
//Dev Note: In the month-and-a-bit since the Ordeal season began, we've been hard at work analyzing NARAKA's ever-growing game data. We've also received loads of great player feedback—thanks again for your continued support!
Our analysis showed us that the hero skills and ultimates are dealing more damage in battle than we'd anticipated, meaning combat would often be over in a flash. We don't want teams wiped out just because a player unleashed their skill/ultimate at an inopportune time. Yet simultaneously, we don't want players' hard work and advantages to be for nothing just because we've changed up a strategy.
With this in mind, we've adjusted skill and ultimate damage for most heroes. We hope this will serve to improve the strategic environment in-game, and also that it'll give rise to new and exciting lineups and battle strategies too.
Ⅰ. Yoto Hime
1. Adjusted her ultimate [Ominous Blade] and all its variations. The basic Damage Multiplier of its slashes was reduced from 4.5 to 2.6 for the 1st slash, 3.2 for the 2nd slash, and 3.8 for the 3rd slash.
2. Adjusted extra slashes of her ultimate [Ominous Blade: Combo]. The Damage Multiplier was reduced from 2.25 to 1.6.
//Dev Note: After recent adjustments to the mechanism of Yoto Hime's ultimate, the hit rate of its slashes has been improved. To balance the Hero, we adjusted the Damage Multiplier slightly.
1. Increased the single moving distance of her Skill [Silent Flutter: Rapid Flash] from 6m to 9m.
2. Added a new mechanism to her ultimate [Unseen Wings] and all its Talents. Now when Matari is in stealth, [Silent Flutter]'s CD will be reduced and the moving distance will be increased and be with the [Backstab] status.
[Backstab]: An enemy within the range of [Silent Flutter] in front of Matari will be locked. When the enemy is locked, Matari can use [Silent Flutter] to teleport to the target's back and launch a special attack.
3. Reduced max rage needed to cast her ultimate [Unseen Wings] and all its variations by 20%.
//Dev Note: Before these adjustments, Matari's ultimate [Unseen Wings] could increase her fighting capacity in open battles only to a limited extent without effective deterrence. Therefore, we added the [Backstab] mechanism to improve her offensive capability and give her a competitive edge after casting the ultimate.
III. Takeda Nobutada
1. [Demonic Strike]’s base Damage Multiplier during [Demonic Aid] has been reduced from 0.5*2 to 0.4*2, and [Airborne Strike] base Damage Multiplier reduced from 1*2 + 1.5 to 0.5*2 + 1.5.
2. Ultimate: [Demonic Aid: Teleport]
1) [Demonic Aid: Teleport] attacks no longer grant the user Rage.
2) [Demonic Aid: Teleport] base Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 1.5 + 0.5*6 + 3 to 1 + 0.3*6 + 2.2.
3) [Demonic Aid: Teleport] attacks now restore the attacker's health by 30% of the damage dealt.
1. Tianhai's ultimate [Titan's Call] and all its variations' base Damage Multiplier have been changed.
1) Skills' base Damage Multiplier (when Tianhai hasn't grabbed an enemy) has been reduced from 4.28 to 3.75.
2) Skills' base Damage Multiplier (when Tianhai's got a single enemy in his grasp) has been reduced from 4.28 to 3.75.
3) Skills' base Damage Multiplier (when Tianhai's got two enemies in his grasp) has been reduced from 12.5 to 10.
2. Tianhai's ultimate [Titan's Call] and all its variations’ base Health and Armor Conversion Multiplier have been changed.
1) In Solos, Tianhai's base Health while in Vajra form has been increased from 1,900 to 2,300 and his Armor Conversion Multiplier from 0.6 to 0.8.
2) In Duos, Tianhai's Armor Conversion Multiplier while in Vajra form has been increased from 0.8 to 0.9.
Yueshan's ultimate [Troop Decimation] and all its variations' base Damage Multiplier have been changed.
1. [Leaping Slash] 's base Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 0.34 + 1.66 * 2 to 0.26 + 1.29 * 2.
2. [Dragontail] 's base Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 7.34 to 6.52.
VI. Valda Cui
The Damage Multiplier of Valda Cui’s water spears in her ultimate [Nether Nightmare] has been reduced from 1.5 + 3.2 to 1.2 + 2.5.
VII. Tarka Ji
1. The Burn damage inflicted by Tarka Ji's skills and ultimate has been reduced from 4% to 2% of the enemy's Health per second. Burn duration remains the same.
2. Tarka Ji now expends 9% instead of 7% Rage to cast [Inner Fire: Gigaflame] while [Blackout: Vulcan] is in effect.
VIII. Justina Gu
1. [Shadowswipe] 's base Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 0.5 to 0.1.
2. [Shadowswipe·Blizzard] 's base Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 0.5 to 0.1.
3. [Arctic Wraith·Frostwind] 's sword energy base Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 1 to 0.1.
4. Enemies frozen by any [Arctic Wraith] and all its variations are now frozen for 1.6 sec instead of 2 sec.
1. Changed the Biding Fury consumed by Horizontal Block from one stack to two stacks.
2. Reduced the damage reduction ratio while triggering Horizontal Block from 80% to 50%.
3. You now can get into the golden Focus after the second strike of Dragon Flurry.
Slightly reduced the stagger time caused by airborne vertical strikes to enemies falling down while in unarmed status.
Ⅰ. Dual Blades Souljades
1. Added a new Souljade [Universe Slash], which changes the second stage of charged vertical strikes.
2. Added a new Souljade [Cavalry Bloom], which changes charged horizontal strikes.
3. Added a new Souljade [Splitter], which changes the third stage of horizontal strikes.
Ⅱ. Dagger Souljades
The first stage of Dagger Skill [Pride's Fall]'s attack will break the [Freeze] status of enemies being hit.
Ⅲ. Nunchucks Souljades
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of Skill [Dragon Roar]:
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of the first stage of its attack from 0.57*8 to 0.5*8;
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of the second stage of its attack from 0.38*6 to 0.33*6;
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of the third stage of its attack from 0.75+1.51 to 0.67+1.33.
Ⅳ. Katana Souljades
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of Skill [Soul Slash] from 0.82*8 to 0.73*8;
Reduced the Damage Multiplier of Skill [Thunderstorm] from 0.81*5 to 0.68*5.
Ⅴ. Common Souljades
1) [Focus Slide] can no longer impose airborne effect on enemies falling down.
2) Under the stealth effect of [Phantom Step], no text indicators will be displayed.
I. Controller Adjustments
1. Optimized the deadzone of the view while using joystick. Adjusted the default value to 16. Settings beyond this value will not be affected.
2. Optimized the experience of Ballista's [Aim] and [Shoot], which is now consistent with the operations of ranged weapons' [Aim with Scope] and [Shoot].
3. Optimized the interactive style of Training Ground Settings of the Free Training mode:
(1) Now players can open Training Ground Settings by tapping the map button instead of through the Radial Menu. (If you need to check the map of Training Ground, you can do it by opening the bag and switching the tab.)
(2) Now when Training Ground Settings is open, players can move and adjust the camera through two joysticks.
(3) Now when Training Ground Settings is open, players can toggle among options with the D-pads (up and down), and tap the round button (Xbox: A, PS: ×) to use. Original shortcut buttons were canceled.
Ⅱ. Combat Adjustments
Quick Counter: The character will no longer crouch after using Quick Counter while standing or dodging.
III. Mechanism Adjustments
1. Now Matari's ultimate will be affected within Forbidden Seals.
2. Reduced the number of Fireflies in the cave.
Ⅰ. Added in-game interaction of introduction to Narakapedia.
[Combat Items] and videos about all kinds of interactive events in the game were added to Narakapedia.
II. Hero Cultivation
Lowered the difficulty of Cultivation missions for all Heroes in the "Greater Understanding" phase.
Ⅰ. Client Optimization
1. Fixed the problem where players cannot select the spawn points or pick up items at the beginning of each match caused by slow resources loading in certain scenes.
2. Optimized the loading speed of characters' faces and hair in certain scenes.
3. Optimized the lagging caused by excessive loading of UI components in certain cases.
4. Optimized and reduced the loading data when launching the game for the first time, so that the game can start faster.
5. Due to the shader warmup's incompatibility with certain scenes, the feature will be turned off temporarily for further development and optimization. Meanwhile, we also optimized the loading strategy of the shader, which effectively reduced stuttering caused by loading.
Ⅱ. Matchmaking Optimization
Optimized the matchmaking rules. Now when players start a new mode or come back to a mode they haven't participated in for a long time, the system will estimate players' strength more accurately than before.
Ⅲ. Out-game Adjustments
Optimized the performance of the Stats Pentagon on the settlement page in solo mode. " Rescue" and "Fight" were removed, while "Kills" and "Damage" were added to align the Stats Pentagon more appropriately with the performance of solo players.
Ⅳ. In-game Adjustments
1. Added the Map Legend to the map page, which shows players the meaning of possible icons according to the current gameplay.
2. Now when players open the map in the preparation phase, they can control their characters' movement.
Ⅰ. New volume adjustment feature for the out-game environment.
The "Ambience (Menus)" option was added to "Settings--Audio--All Sounds" to adjust the sound effect and volume in the Lobby.
I. Season Exclusive: Fortune Treasure
Fortune Treasure sells for 360 Gold. When opening it, you will have a chance to get Takeda Nobutada's Extreme outfit [Arm of Malevolence], Dual Blades Extreme skin [Phoenix Plume] and other rewards.
1. Players are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Red (Extreme) reward during the process of opening at most 100 Treasures. This can be triggered multiple times.
2. Red (Extreme) rewards will not be repeated until all of them have been obtained.
Ⅱ. Store Overview
Added the “Store Overview” feature. You can now view and filter the products in the game through Store Overview now and purchase them in a more intuitive and convenient way.
Ⅲ. Discount Info
1. Added New Discounts
(1) Added the new Dual Blades Legendary skin [Peacebreaker]. Original price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
(2) Added the new Takeda’s Legendary Accessory [Helm of Malevolence]. Original price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 1,000 Gold.
(3) Nunchucks Legendary skin [Tiger's Grace]. Original price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
(4) Viper Ning’s Legendary outfit [Dragon Will·Awareness]. Original price: 2,400 Gold; Now: 1,700 Gold.
2. Discounts End
(1) Sunwing Relics Crossover – Tianhai’s Legendary Accessory [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow] has returned to its original price of 4,800 Gold.
(2) Sunwing Relics Crossover – Greatsword Legendary Skin [Longmen·Longmen Guardian] has returned to its original price of 1,500 Gold.
(3) Kurumi Legendary Accessory [Kitsune Ears] has returned to its original price of 1,200 Gold.
(4) Kurumi Legendary Accessory [Fox Tail] has returned to its original price of 900 Gold.
(5) Matari Legendary Pose [The Dragon·Void] has returned to its original price of 900 Gold.
(6) Viper Ning Legendary Pose [The Dragon·Side Kick] has returned to its original price of 900 Gold.
Ⅳ. Spectral Silk Store Updates
1. Added the new Takeda’s Legendary Accessory [Twilight Visage]: 12,000 Spectral Silk.
2. Added the new Fortune Treasure: 3,600 Spectral Silk (purchase limitation: 1 purchase per 24 hours, a maximum of 6 can be purchased in total).
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where characters failed to be teleported by Wuchen's ultimate when interrupted by death, counter, etc.
2. Fixed an issue where the time required to hold the ultimate button was not consistent with the time displayed on the interface when canceling the [Yin Yang Orb] by Wuchen’s ultimate [Tai Chi Rift].
3. Fixed an issue where the frozen effect of Justina Gu's ultimate worked abnormally on targets bound by Valda Cui's Tide Traps.
4. Fixed an issue where Kurumi cannot link allies or Light Parasol while using skills in some special cases.