Calling all aspiring filmmakers!
NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Filming Contest: UNCHAINED starting October 15th-December 1st
Unchain your creativity and tell your own story of your favourite heroes on Morus Isle to win Alienware laptop, monitors, mouse as well as other breathtaking rewards!
Event Period (PDT)
Entry: Oct 15th – Dec 1th
FORERUNNERS' Choice: Nov 15th – Dec 1st
Review & Judging: Dec 2nd – Dec 17th
Winners Announcement: Dec 20th
1st place: Alienware x15 Gaming Laptop + $500 Steam gift card+ 30 * Immortal Treasure
2nd place: Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (AW2521H) + $200 Steam gift card+ 20 * Immortal Treasure
3rd place: Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (AW2521HFL) +$100 Steam gift card+ 10 * Immortal Treasure
Forerunners' Choice: Alienware RGB Gaming Mouse (AW510M) & Alienware 7.1 Gaming Headset (AW510H) + $100 Steam gift card + 10 * Immortal treasure
The winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be selected by the 24 ENTERTAINMENT and Alienware. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the 24 ENTERTAINMENT and Alienware judge.
The winner of Forerunners' Choice will go to the video with the most likes on the official event page (the page will be live during 2021/11/01 – 2021/12/01 PDT).
How to Participate
1. Post the video on Youtube (unlisted or public, please don't make it private) with #NARAKAUNCHAINED #Alienware in the video description
- Follow this guide to learn how to hide the UI in a custom room for capturing scenes with higher quality.
- Entries must be NO longer than 3 mins.
- Entries must pertain to NARAKA: BLADEPOINT.
- Entries can use any form or combination of animation or live-action techniques in their creation.
- Each entry must be at least 1080p. The movie file should be submitted in either .wmv, .avi or .mov format.
- The deadline for submission is December 1st 12:00:00 PDT.
- Multiple submissions per person is allowed.
- Submissions must be free of advertisements.
- Music featured in the videos must be from NARAKABLADEPOINT. You can download all the in-game music HERE. You can also use other free music or copyrighted music owned or purchased by yourself.